Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Just a comment I need to make here

In case you didn't know, faggot ebaumsworld swiped your awesome work (surprise surprise). This pissed me off to the point where I felt the need to tell you. You should punch Eric in the throat.

As for a review, I really enjoyed this, being a flash addict myself. I'm actually kinda jealous that I didn't jump on this idea before you. :\ Nevertheless it was awesome and the coolest things I'd seen in a while, and that's really saying something for a stick-figure cartoon. In conclusion I loved it my good man.

Cloud's Confession Cloud's Confession

Heheh that was fun.

I don't know why I liked this. Made me chuckle.. Quite charming if I do say so myself, although if I have to be honest I have to say it was pretty crap compared to 90% of the stuff on Newgrounds, plus I think you're were too rough on VG parodies. There are quite a good number of quality ones out there, but alot of the time I suppose you're right. I doubt people are gunna go wild for this to say the least, but thanks for the cheap laugh.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

I enjoyed this. Very atmospheric, as usual.

AND ATTENTION WHOEVER VOTED NO ON TWENTY PAGES OF REVIEW: Stop being an obsessive dumbass. Thanks.

Kramer Hentai Adventure 4 Kramer Hentai Adventure 4

Oh yeah? You think you can stop ME??

Well I'll STILL beat off to this regardless! So in the end I GET THE LAST LAUGH AFTERALL. YEAH!

T-

Take that... !

MessYouUpMac responds:

Gahahahhahahahaa, holy shit.

You seriously made me laugh.

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

ARRATGGHG;

You're the one who's fucking mindless. Guns GUNS GUNS don't make a good game you idiot. To take all of the months of effort and coding and knowledge that this man has put into this game and belittle it to OH THERES NO GUNS makes me want to spit on your FACE. ARRARGGADGD

This game is GREAT and if Newgrounds had more submissions, even with its short flaws, like this I would never leave. THANK YOU GUY.

Tiffney Flashes Tiffney Flashes

Uh... wow.

That must have taken a loooooong time. :\