Kramer Hentai Adventure 4 Kramer Hentai Adventure 4

Oh yeah? You think you can stop ME??

Well I'll STILL beat off to this regardless! So in the end I GET THE LAST LAUGH AFTERALL. YEAH!

T-

Take that... !

MessYouUpMac responds:

Gahahahhahahahaa, holy shit.

You seriously made me laugh.

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

ARRATGGHG;

You're the one who's fucking mindless. Guns GUNS GUNS don't make a good game you idiot. To take all of the months of effort and coding and knowledge that this man has put into this game and belittle it to OH THERES NO GUNS makes me want to spit on your FACE. ARRARGGADGD

This game is GREAT and if Newgrounds had more submissions, even with its short flaws, like this I would never leave. THANK YOU GUY.

Tiffney Flashes Tiffney Flashes

Uh... wow.

That must have taken a loooooong time. :\

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Not very challenging

It was okay, but it was really boring. I have to agree with OMFG_LOL_11111 on this one.

go michael go! go michael go!

OH BOY. THE ARTIST MADE FUN OF JACKO. 10 RATING!!1

Seriously though guys, it wasn't that great. Damn.

I personally thought the gameplay was pretty boring. Sorry but I just can't get excited about such a simple "frogger type" thing. Not a really new concept. It was REALLY easy too so it just got tiresome really quickly. Two words: Rediculously Monotonous

VLAX VLAX

Ugh... horrible gameplay man.

Sorry but this wasn't very good. It's REALLY hard to avoid enemies too. You could barely be close to something at all and still get killed. Ack.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Pretty fun.

Although the secrets are a little hard to access while FIGHTING AN ONSLAUGHT OF IMs. ;)

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

WORST Ending EVER.

There really isn't anything redeeming about this game. It was alright for about a minute or two, it was actually kind of funny, but in the end it just got boring and repetitive. Like I said, the ending seemed a bit half-assed and really wasn't worth the time. You really can't get any sense of accomplishment from beating this game, despite having a great vibe when you start. I think this could have been alot better because the atmosphere of it was awesome, but anyway...

6/10

Breaking-Point Breaking-Point

What an addicting game...

Wow. That was REALLY fun. Congrats man. You've made a great game. If I could make a suggestion, I'd say that it'd be cooler if there was more to the environment. It was okay, but I think it'd make it more challenging if there was say, barriers or interactable (EXPLODEABLE) items in the backround. Also the spelling did get irritating at times, so I'd suggest taking more time to write out all that shit. As for gameplay, it was right on target. The music ended up stopping eventually in all the levels (probably something to look into if you ever get the time). My only regret towards the game is that I wished there was a bigger variety of enemies... The end boss was kinda a letdown too, kinda lame actually. It was fun though. I'll give you that.

Superfishing Superfishing

Well to be honest...

The whole fishing setup wasn't a very original idea. However I have to say that you pulled it off the the best. It was a pretty interesting game too. Although it was a bit too easy though and I kinda lost interest after a while. I think it'd be cooler if you had added different levels and more variety to the the game. It was fun for a good while and I looks like you really put the time and effort into this game...

7.5/10