Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Just a comment I need to make here

In case you didn't know, faggot ebaumsworld swiped your awesome work (surprise surprise). This pissed me off to the point where I felt the need to tell you. You should punch Eric in the throat.

As for a review, I really enjoyed this, being a flash addict myself. I'm actually kinda jealous that I didn't jump on this idea before you. :\ Nevertheless it was awesome and the coolest things I'd seen in a while, and that's really saying something for a stick-figure cartoon. In conclusion I loved it my good man.

Cloud's Confession Cloud's Confession

Heheh that was fun.

I don't know why I liked this. Made me chuckle.. Quite charming if I do say so myself, although if I have to be honest I have to say it was pretty crap compared to 90% of the stuff on Newgrounds, plus I think you're were too rough on VG parodies. There are quite a good number of quality ones out there, but alot of the time I suppose you're right. I doubt people are gunna go wild for this to say the least, but thanks for the cheap laugh.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

I enjoyed this. Very atmospheric, as usual.

AND ATTENTION WHOEVER VOTED NO ON TWENTY PAGES OF REVIEW: Stop being an obsessive dumbass. Thanks.

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Good but not great

That was one hell of a unique cartoon you've got there, but, I'm sorry to say, it doesn't really show much in the humor departement. Nothing really happened. It had some interesting moments but you just didn't pull off a comedy. Some of the situations were pretty dumb.

It had a very unique style and the characters were very designed very well (the legs looked a bit unproportional in some places though). The problem was it didn't have any story or point to it what-so-ever. I mean this would be understandable if it was actually funny or had something to showcase but it just didn't have... anything. Not to mention it ended so abruptly. That was kinda lame.

Anyway long ass reviews suck so sorry but let me just say to keep at it and such. K thx bye.

Halo: Pramape 343GS Halo: Pramape 343GS

Oh my god that was so fucking LAME.

GAH. That was slow and BORING. How could anything this uninteresting and uninspired make it to the front page when the hieght of this persons hilarity is stealing overused simpsons catchphrases? What the hell is that?? NOTHING HAPPENED. And you made one of the greatest Monty Python scenes look absolutely retarded. Either make a story or come up with your own jokes. Thanks.

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

Ugh... that was dumb.

My god that was so slow and boring. Lol it's like Worms Armageddon with Halo guns and people Lol? Sorry but I didn't like it at all. There's NOTHING to get. I don't know how something this long and boring could have made it on the front page.

Halo For Retards Halo For Retards

Not that funny.

Okay it was okay as a Flash but the jokes were really dumb and predictable. THAT IS ALL.

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

You all have to be fucking kidding me...

2nd Place?? How the hell is any of that predictable shit funny? You can't tell me that a person actually laughed out loud to this. The comedy was so PAINFUL. Maybe a middle school kid might find it funny but GEEZ. I'm positive I've seem a about four of these jokes somewhere else before too.

Despite this, I gotta say that it was incredibly well made though, and while it wasn't spectacular I'm sure MaThRiX put a decent amount of effort into making this. The characters themselves where constructed okay; a lot of time was probably put into looking into details. I have to commend him for that. As a flash it was a good effort.

As a final note, I apologise for coming down so hard on this thing but a cartoon isn't just eye candy, and it really lacked in the comedy department. It's called "laugh out loud" for a reason, not
"slight random smiles out loud." Luckily my opinion seems to fade out in the massive sea of OMG 10 YAY reviews. *sigh*

Diary of William Ostler Diary of William Ostler

Aww... it's over???

C'mon it has to be longer than that! That was barely anything at all. This had some great potentional for a great story. It would have been alot cooler if you probed into his phyche and fun stuff as the days went on... or at least some other fun drawings and crap. It's like you just said aww fuck it and slapped a "the end" on it. With a little more effort it could've gotten a lot higher score from this reviewer.

And I really don't find this "dark and twisted humor," but it still held my interest very well. Kudos. MAKE 'EM LONGAH. *shakes fist menacingly*

t3h-m4tt responds:

Oh trust me... there'll be more to the next one.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

LOL HE SAID THE F-WORD

No seriously... I really didn't find that funny at all. Sorry man, but the constant beeps were really fucking annoying. There isn't any need for censorship man.

I guess it was an okay effort, but it was more agrivating than funny. Oh and yes, the new loony toons will be, without a doubt, the biggest piece of shit ever to hit tv.